Virtual Camp Hang Out
ATTENTION ALL WINTER AND SUMMER CAMPERS:
Join the Big Bear Camp Counselors and your other camp friends for a virtual hangout on April 16th at 5:30PM! This will be a time to visit with your camp family and catch-up on life since last Summer. See you there!
Click here for the call-in formation
Check out our Program Camp video above!
Winter Camp Details
When: March 19th - 21st
Grades: Jr. High and High School (6th - 12th)
Registration Deadline: March 10th
Price: $135 per-camper
Check-in will begin Friday at 4pm, dinner will be provided
Check-out will be Sunday 12:00pm, lunch will be provided
Would you like to REGISTER for WINTER CAMP 2021?
What to bring to camp and camp dress code:
1. Call the office and let us know your intention to register. Toll Free (877) 285-0119
2. Send in a completed Registration Form with a copy of your Medical Insurance Card, attached and a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit or the full amount $135
(which includes the $50 non-refundable deposit)
3.The balance of the camp fee is due a week before arrival.
Make checks payable to “PCCCI,"
include camper’s name, and camp on your check. Mail checks to PO Box 1512, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315.
Visa and Master Card are accepted.
call if you wish to pay by credit card.
1. Churches registering for camp must bring one counselor
(minimum age 18) for every 9 campers.
2. All counselors must fill out a counselor application. See below for application.
First Time Counselors
1. Compleate Application and Reference form:
2. Complete Registration and Medical form:
3. Complete Background Check form:
4. Complete Voluntary Disclosure form:
1. Complete Registration and Medical form:
2. Complete Voluntary Disclosure form:
1. Download and read Counselor Training Packet:
2. Email your name and the position you are applying for to