Summer Camp 2020!
Week 1: July 6 - July 11
Elementary School Camp
The L.E.A.D. Program (High School)
Week 2: July 12 - July 18
Junior High Camp
High School Camp
Both camps start Sunday 2-4pm
and end Saturday at 8:30am
Click HERE for directions
1. Churches registering for camp must bring one volunteer counselor (minimum age 18) for every 9 campers.
2. All counselors must fill out a counselor application. See below for application.
Would you like to REGISTER for Summer 2019?
What to Bring & Dress Code:
1. Call the office and let us know your intention to register.Toll Free (877) 285-0119
2. Early Bird reservations received before April 30th is $350, and after April 30th is $400. Reservations are secured by sending in a completed Registration Form with a copy of your Medical Insurance Card attached and a $75 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit.
3.The balance of the camp fee is due a week before arrival.
Make checks payable to “PCCCI," include the camper’s name, and camp location on your check. Mail these checks to PO Box 1512, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315. Visa and Master Card are also accepted, call if you wish to pay by credit card.
VOLUNTEER COUNSELOR RECRUITING
FINANCIAL NEED APPLICATION
2. Presbytery of Riverside Grant Application:
1. Campership Application:
Please return form 1 & 2
Apply for the L.E.A.D program:
L.E.A.D. is a week-long camp for high school students committed to Jesus Christ who want to learn more about what it means to be a leader in their community. Students will explore their ability to be a leader on both an individual, and a group scale. In addition, they will be encouraged to assist on ropes courses, activities, and a weekly worship session.
An application and pastor recommendation is required to attend this program.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
Commitment to Jesus Christ.
Seeking to grow in the Christian faith.
Willing to expand personal and group view of leadership
Strong desire to give of self and to serve others
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Guidance toward a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ
A better understanding of your leadership skill on both a personal level, and in a community
New and lasting relationships with other L.E.A.D. participants
A renewed sense of what it means to follow Christ through leadership
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete Application & Pastor Recommendation:
Mail Registration/Medical form and Application/Pastor Recommendation to:
Big Bear lake Conference Center
P.O. Box 1512
Big Bear Lake
OR email your Registration/Medical form and Application/Pastor Recommendation to:
Would you like to be part of our Team??
First Time Counselors
1. Compleate Application and Reference form:
2. Complete Registration and Medical form:
3. Complete Background Check form:
4. Complete Voluntary Disclosure
1. Complete Registration and Medical form:
2. Complete Voluntary Disclosure form:
1. Download and read Counselor Training Packet:
2. Email your name and the position you are applying for to