top of page
As the oldest building on the lake, the main facility was built in 1916 as a hunting lodge. In 1926 the Synod of Southern California purchased the property and began operations as a Christian camp for Presbyterian churches in Southern California.
In 2005 the property was transferred to a new corporation called
Presbyterian Camp and Conference Centers, Inc.
Today, we are open year-round to many types of organizations (both religious and non-religious) who are looking for a relaxing and renewing lakeside retreat.
Groups can either attend one of our programmed ministries or rent the facilities
and provide their own program.
bottom of page